We value you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using and sharing information the first time we do business and every year you are a customer of one of our companies.
Our Privacy Policies
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow any person or company who acts on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require all persons and companies providing products or services on our behalf to protect our customer information.
- We only share your information with our affiliates or other non-affiliates that are permitted or required by law.
Customer Information We May Collect
We collect customer information necessary to provide you with our products and services and to let you know about other products and services that may be of interest to you. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information for these purposes, such as:
- Information received from you on your credit application, such as your name, address, Social Security Number, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Information from your transactions with us or our affiliates, such as payment history and balances.
- Information from your transactions with non-affiliated third parties, such as your insurance company to confirm coverage.
- Information from reports we receive from consumer reporting agencies or vendors to complete our credit evaluation, such as, the name of your creditors, whether you have made late payments and what debts you have paid off.
How We Share and Use Customer Information
We may share and use some or all of the customer information identified above as follows:
- We may share customer information with service providers (companies that perform services for us or act on our behalf), such as a recovery agent.
- We may share some customer information with affiliates (companies that are part of our family of companies). There are two categories of customer information. One is information about your history of dealing with us, such as identification information, account history and balances, insurance coverage and payment history (“Transaction Information”). The other is information we receive from other sources, including information from your credit report (“Credit Information”). We share only Transaction Information with our affiliates.
- We may share customer information with financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. A joint marketing agreement is an agreement between us and a financial institution so that we can offer you a product together. These agreements help us offer you products that might be beneficial to you.
- We share customer information with non-affiliated third parties only as permitted or required by law.
We restrict access to customer information to those employees who need to know this information to perform their job duties. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards consistent with industry standards to protect customer information.
Your Choice is Important to Us
If you prefer that we not share information with our affiliates or non-affiliates to market to you, please inform us by using any one of these channels :